This policy stablish the bases on which we treat every personal information que collect from you, or you provide to us. If you do not agree with this politc, you must not use this platform. If you have any question about how we treat your personal information, contact us at email@example.com
What information do we collect from you?
We collect and process the information you provide when you create an account and upload content to the Platform. To get more information, yo ucan contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How will we use your information?
We use your information in order to improve and manage the Platform. When it is in our legitimate interest, we will use your information, among other things, to improve and develop the Platform and to ensure its security. In each case where we have your consent, we will use your personal information to serve you targeted advertising and promote the Platform with your consent.
Who do we share your information with?
We share your data with third-party service providers that help us deliver the Platform, including cloud storage providers. We also share your information with business partners, other companies in the same group as Kronte Gaming Analytics, SL, content moderation services, measurement providers, advertisers and analytics providers. When required by law, we will share your information with law enforcement agencies or regulators and with third parties in accordance with a legally binding court order. Your rights In certain circumstances, you have rights in relation to your information, such as the right to erasure, the right to access, and the right to portability.
How long will we retain your information?
We retain your information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the service, so that we can comply with our contractual rights and obligations in relation to the information in question. In cases where we do not need your information to provide the service to you, we will only retain it for as long as we have a legitimate business purpose to retain such data or when we are subject to a legal obligation to retain it. We will also keep your data if it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
In general, we will notify all users of any material changes to this policy through a notice on our Platform. However, you should check this policy regularly for changes. At the same time, we will update the "Last Updated" date at the top of this policy, which reflects the effective date of the same.
By accessing or using the Platform you acknowledge that you have read this policy and understand your rights in relation to your personal data and how we will collect, use and process it.
1. The types of personal data we use: We collect and use the following information about you: Your profile information. You provide us with information when you register on the Platform or when you fill out the form that we provide you to use the Bot, including your username, date of birth, email address and / or telephone number, information that you disclose in your user profile, as well as your profile photo or video. Content and information on user behavior. We process the content you generate on the Platform, including the preferences you set (such as language choice), the photos and videos you upload, and the comments you make ("User Content"). We collect information through surveys, contests and competitions in which you participate. We also collect information about your use of the Platform; for example, how you relate to the Platform, including how you interact with the content we show you, the ads you see, the videos you watch and problems encountered, the content you like, the content you save, and the users you follow. . We also deduce your preferences, including your interests, gender and age in order to personalize the content. We process information about our users, the likes you receive and the responses to the content you upload, for the purpose of promoting your content to other users and will explore whether your profile lends itself to future collaboration opportunities. If you have provided your consent, we also use this information to provide personalized advertising services. Third party information. You may choose to share certain third party data with us or, through your use of the Platform, we may collect such third party data automatically. Below, we detail the information we receive from third parties:
2. How We Use Your Personal Data We will use the information we collect about you in the following ways: In accordance with, and to perform our contract with you, we will use your information to: notify you of changes to our Services; provide user support; enforce our terms, conditions and policies; administer the Platform, including troubleshooting; personalize the content you receive and provide you with specific content that may be of interest to you; enable you to share User Content and interact with other users; enable our messaging service to work if you choose to use that feature; enable you to participate in the virtual elements program; and communicate with you. In order to comply with our legal obligations, we use your data to be able to detect abuse, fraud and illegal activities on the Platform. Consistent with our legitimate interests to provide an effective and dynamic Platform, we will use your information to: ensure your safety and security, including reviewing user content, messages, and associated metadata in the event of non-compliance with our Community Guidelines and other inappropriate content; ensure that content is presented in the most effective way for you and your device; improve, promote and develop the Platform and promote popular issues, hashtags and campaigns on the Platform; carry out data analysis and test the Platform to ensure its stability and security; allow you to participate in interactive features of the Platform; allow you to socialize on the Platform, for example, allowing other users to identify you through the “Find other friends” function or through your telephone contacts; and ensure that you are old enough to use our Platform (as required by law). With your consent, we will use your information to: provide you with personalized advertising. provide you with services based on your location (where those services are available in your jurisdiction and you choose to share your precise location with us).
3. Your rights You have the following rights: the right to request without charge (i) a confirmation of whether we process your personal data and (ii) a copy of the personal data withheld; the right to request the rectification or deletion of your personal data or the limitation of the processing of your personal data; the right to receive the personal data that concerns you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or for these to be transmitted directly to another company, when technically feasible (data portability). This will be done when the processing of the data requires your consent or this is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, and furthermore this processing is carried out by automated means; when the processing of your data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without impact to the data processing activities that have taken place before such withdrawal; the right not to be subject to any automatic individual decision, including profiling, that produces legal effects on you or similarly affects you significantly, unless we have your consent, which is authorized by Union law or of the Member States, or that is necessary for the performance of a contract; the right to object to processing, if we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, unless we can demonstrate that there are legitimate reasons that could invalidate your right. If you object to such processing, we ask you to indicate the reasons for your objection so that we can examine the processing of your personal data and balance our legitimate interest in it and your objection to such processing; the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes; and the right to file complaints with the competent data protection regulator. Before being able to respond to a request to exercise one or more of the rights mentioned above, it may be necessary for the user to verify their identity or account information. Send us an email if you want to exercise any of your rights to email@example.com
4. The security of your personal data We take steps to ensure that your information is managed securely and in accordance with this policy. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, for example with encryption, we cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted through our Platform; any transmission is at your own risk. We have adequate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk of variability and severity of the rights and freedoms of you and other users. We maintain these technical and organizational measures and may modify them to improve the overall security of our systems. We will include, from time to time, links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept responsibility for these policies. Please check these policies before submitting information to these websites.
5. How long do we keep your personal data? We retain your information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the service, so that we can comply with our contractual rights and obligations in relation to the information in question. In the event that we do not want your information to provide the service, we will only retain it for as long as we have a legitimate business purpose to retain such data. However, there are times when it is likely that we will keep this data for longer in accordance with our legal obligations, or when it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. Upon termination of your use of our Platform, we store your information in an aggregated and anonymous format.
6. Information Regarding Children Kronte is not directed at persons under the age of 13. If you think we collect or possess personal data from a minor, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Protecting the privacy of minors is especially important. For that reason, Kronte does not collect or maintain personal data (as defined in the US Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) from children under the age of 13. If Kronte discovers that personal data from children under the age of 13 has been collected on or through the Kronte Services, Kronte will take appropriate steps to delete it. In the case of persons residing in the EEA, when the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the interested party, Kronte will not intentionally carry out such processing if the user is not of the minimum age to provide such consent in accordance with the applicable data protection law. In the event that we become aware that we have carried out such processing activity with the aforementioned users, we will interrupt it immediately and take reasonable measures to remove the corresponding data from our files without delay.
7. Complaints In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal information is processed, please send us a message as soon as possible at email@example.com and we will do our best to respond to your request promptly. This will be done without prejudice to your right to file a claim with the competent data protection authority.
8. Changes In general, we will notify all users of any important changes to this policy, through a notice provided through the Platform. However, you should check this policy regularly for changes. At the same time, we will update the "Last Updated" date at the top of this policy, which reflects the effective date of the same. If you continue to use our Platform after the date of the Policy update, you automatically agree to accept it. If you do not agree with the updated policy, you must stop accessing using the Platform.
9. Contact Questions, comments and requests related to this policy should be sent to